Powered by Blogger.

Can Dogs Get Sick By Eating Dirt

Can Dogs Get Sick By Eating Dirt



My dogs aren't up to date on shots, haven't had heartworm preventative in over 2 years, etc. 
They eat dirt. Dogs in the wild eat dirt. Dogs are more likely to get sick from contaminated 

dog food. I will caution you that so many who use dog parks have worm infested dogs and 

dpn't pick up the poop, so your dog could get worms. I will say we were constantly going to 

the vet because some idiot would feed my dogs, and one has sever food allergies. So we 

stopped. We went holistic after that, and my dogs are much healthier now.

But other than that i really suggest everyone to NOT let dogs eat dirt because that is like 

telling a baby to eat dirt just because. I mean we need to becareful dogs are like family!

0 comments:

Post a Comment